11 July 2010

a new project

I have decided to start a 101 in 1001 project. I've had a running bucket list saved on my computer for a while with only about 30 tasks on it. Most of those activities made it onto this new list, which I am supposed to accomplish in 1001 days.  I'm officially starting July 11, 2010, so my end date is April 8, 2013. I guess we have to survive that whole Mayan apocalypse thing first though . . .

I got this idea from fellow blogger and Navy wife Marj over at Raising Roscoe.  She just started her list and has already crossed one off!  It's actually called the Day Zero Project, and you can check that out here.  For my list, check out my tab at the top or click this link.  I'm sure I'll be blogging about some of these as I complete them.



p.s.  If anyone can help me/show me how to make my tabs look purty, I would be forever grateful. I might end up changing my whole template (this one is kinda cluttered in my opinion), so good [free] template sources are appreciated as well.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! thank you so much for helping me cross off another thing on my list!! it made me so happy that i HAD to blog about it =) i cant get over how much i love your 101! we have so much in common ... ive put off the whole passport thing because it was such a hassel and i missed the january deadline before the price hike (grrr) and i should really follow your lead with #37! if this Navy life decides to bring us geographically close, maybe we'll get to complete some things together! congrats on starting the project and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most definitely go to Rocky Horror with you! Woo-Hoo! I've only been once, when I was like 17!

    ReplyDelete