03 September 2010

follow friday: jersey circus

We're headed down to GA today en route to my parents' house for the weekend and then on to Pensacola to actually LIVE there for 2 years (yikes!), but I thought I'd share a HILARIOUS website with you on this #ff!
Today I present you with . . .
Jersey Circus!

Name: Jersey Circus
URL:  http://www.jerseycircus.blogspot.com/
Tagline: at last, Jersey Shore and Family Circus finally come together.

It's exactly what the tagline says it is!  Family Circus panels with ridiculous quotes from Jersey Shore in place of the original caption.  Genius!  I'm sure Snooki and The Situation are very proud.

If you like these, you may also enjoy Garfield Minus Garfield.  And if you know of any other sites that take advantage of popular comic strips, let me know in the comments!

1 comment: