22 October 2010

millie fillie friday

I'm still trying to process my 3 days spent volunteering with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition this past week so I can share it with you, my dear readers, but it has also fried my brain out and made it difficult to form complete sentences.  So be on the lookout for that soon (possibly in installments).

However, I shall fill the interim time with another installment of the Milspouse Friday Fill-In, courtesy of Wife of a Sailor.

Are you a night owl or an early bird?  Definite night owl.  I'm usually not even tired until midnight.  And I get really annoyed when those morning people try to make me feel guilty about it!

What makes you jealous?  People who have their "dream job" or at least know exactly what they are being called to do with their life.  I am still really confused about my calling, which is why I lack ambition.  And it bothers me.

Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)  Nope, but apparently my subconscious has.  When I woke up this morning, I realized I was having a dream about purchasing some placemats from my good friend Jacquie's Etsy store to give to my sister for Christmas.  Check out Jacquie's beautiful stuff! 

What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?  Pasta, meat, potatoes, veggies.  Basically I want a huge feast that we can eat for the next week so I won't have to cook if I don't feel like it!

Where was your first kiss?  In a park in my hometown, with a German exchange student.  Sounds exotic, but it really wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. You were helping with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? That's awesome! I was at one for all seven days a few years ago, but I wasn't working—I wrote an article about it for the magazine I work for. That's so impressive that you volunteered! I'm excited to hear about how it went.

    :) And we both had first kisses with Europeans!

    ReplyDelete