26 June 2011

summer swap goodies!

I recently participated in the Summer Essentials Swap hosted by Flip Flops & Combat Boots.


My swap partner was Anna from Life to the Full.  I had never been to her blog before, but soon found out that she is 27, moved herself to one place and fell for a dashing submariner there, recently uprooted herself to follow him all the way to Hawaii, got an awesome job as a PA there, and she has a "28 before 28" list.  Half of that sounds like my own life!  I don't think Hawaii will ever be in the cards for me though.  But she did send me some of what I'm missing!

Yes, it took up almost our entire dining table!
She sent me note cards that say "Aloha" and have flowers, some nail polish, a reusable coffee cup, a postcard that has fun Hawaii facts on the back, the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (love!), a Jamba Juice giftcard (never been to one before so now I have a good reason to), various Hawaiian macadamia nut candies, and some fun tissue-paper flowers (they have wires attached so I can attach them to anything.  I'm sure B would love them on his shoes, right?).  Speaking of B, he's already gotten into the candies, and we both devoured the Caramacs (caramel, macadamias, chocolate--yum!).

Many thanks to Anna for the wonderful package!

4 comments:

  1. awesome stuff! she spoiled you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do one of these so bad! I thought about doing a craft it foward type deal but will see. let me know if you see another swap via fb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my all time FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you liked it! I'm glad the flowers made it and poofed out ok! I was looking for a creative way to help pack the box and I decided that the tissue paper flowers were the way to go. (I've been addicted to making them ever since I learned to make them several weeks ago!) With the chocolates - the caramacs are one of my favorites too. If' you're a coffee fan, they have some that have kona coffee beans in them... they're delicious!
    I got your box on Friday... and all I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I'm so excited to take my new towel to the beach for a spin - hopefully this holiday weekend. And the notecards/pens/paper are such a cute design. The metal art has already found it's home out on the lanai. (how did you know that I'm a huge metal art fan?) And the magazine is such a treat.

    ReplyDelete