03 October 2011

a picture and a winner

It's me and B's 2nd anniversary today!

I've been slaving away in the kitchen trying to re-create our wedding cake (and not doing so hot; that story to come later in the week).  We're going out for our fancy dinner tomorrow night, since the restaurant is closed on both Sundays and Mondays.  Gotta love the South.

I also decided to try on my wedding dress. At 24 weeks pregnant. Yeah, I'm nuts.  But here was the result:
The back zipped all of an inch.  The goal is for it to fit next year!

And, in other news, let's share the winner of the Amazon.com gift card giveaway!
Okay, right in the middle.  The winner is Lily I!  All those extra Swagbucks referral entries paid off.  I will be emailing you shortly!  Thanks everyone for entering.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Happy Anniversary! The dress looks awesome considering you are 24 weeks pregnant!

    ReplyDelete