22 February 2012

check it out

I'm being featured today over at Tales From a Sailor's Soul Mate!  She did interviews with bloggers who don't have large followings, which I think is awesome because sometimes I feel like a tiny tiny little fish in a big blogging ocean.  I also look forward to reading about other bloggers that I probably didn't know existed.  Thank you Brittany for the opportunity!

Go check out my interview, and you may even learn something new about me.

If anyone has come over here for the first time from there, welcome!  And as a bribe to get you to hang around a while, here's a cute picture of baby Cora:

 

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity! And Cora is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really great opportunity! :)

    Congratulations on your precious baby girl! I'm so excited that she's finally here! She's beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete