29 January 2013

Shop My Closet

Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple's women's clothing sale. If my sizes don't fit you, go check out the other ladies selling to see their wares.
All prices include shipping to the continental US through USPS. I will happily ship elsewhere, but the price will go up accordingly and we can work that out. Also if you would like tracking or delivery confirmation, we can work that out as well.

I accept payment through Amazon Payments or PayPal (your choice) and will give you the details when the sale is made. Please email me at catherineann61 AT yahoo DOT com if you are interested in an item. Feel free to ask questions on specifics as well--I'll happily model the item for you and give you my measurements if you're on the fence. This will be first-come first-serve, and I will try to update this page as quickly as possible after a sale. Prices are negotiable, so feel free to haggle (especially if you're buying more than one item). Happy shopping!

Black and white button-up shirt, In Charge brand (not sure what store, I've had it since college).
Tag says size M, but it's definitely a S, and probably not a busty S.
$4

Green sweater from Old Navy, size XS.
$6

Actual vintage corduroy jacket that my mother wore in the 70's. Tag says size 12, but fits more like a S or M.
$20
but it needs to go to the cleaners first (it has something on the collar).
If you want to clean it on your own, it's $15.
detail on the jacket--it has 2 buttons (you can only see one in the pic above)
I'm a pretty classic S, and this is how the jacket fits me.
Might fit a M as well.

Xhiliration jacket, size M
$12

Charcoal Old Navy peacoat, size M
$25
detail of the Old Navy coat to show it's not exactly black (it's a bit darker than this though)

FOR TRADE ONLYBlack Cherokee cardigan, size M.
Looking for another black (or gray) cardigan in size S for even trade.
I still wear this around the house, but it is too big.

White Jones New York suit, size 4.
$25
Willing to sell each piece for $13 if you only want half.

Size 7 Nine West shoes, worn less than 5 times
$20
Thanks for browsing my sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment