11 April 2013

5 Favorites

Because why not. I also have not had anything profound to say on this blog in 3 months. (If ever.)



1. Spreadable Butter


No, really, you don't know what you're missing out on.

2. Angry Birds RIO


I don't know why I like this game so much because I am truly, truly terrible at it. Yes, I have had to resort to internet cheating walkthroughs to help me out.

3. My Husband's New Car


It's a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu, bought with 20k miles on it. Oh, and paid in full. A nice upgrade from B's former grandpa car, a beige 2003 Buick Century, that he had indeed been driving since 2003.

4. This video of my baby learning to walk


At 14 months, 1 week, and 5 days. Just when I was starting to think she would never do it. She's still not fully walking yet (video was taken Sunday), but making progress!

5. Kinsi's Coat

Awesome Easter outfit from Anima Kinsi.
Seriously, y'all. I think the floors are still reverberating from when my jaw hit it after I saw this. And that was four days ago.


I just realized that this linkup is actually a Wednesday thing, but it's open for submissions for longer than a day. So go check out Hallie's blog and her adorable new baby.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a new to you guys car paid in full! Someday we're going to do that. Or at least I want too:) And that coat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete