01 January 2014

13 In '13

A pictorial review of the past year. With some text, too.

Click the pic to join the fun

January

Celebrated Cora's First Birthday


February

It was cold and snowed a lot?

March

It snowed even more

Trip to my home state of GA to see my BIL (sister's husband) join the Catholic Church


April

Cora started walking, and then a few weeks later burned her hands on the oven door as I was taking something out of it


May

Final nursing session


June

BIL's high school graduation


My first time tubing behind a boat (and not down a river, Southern-style)


July

Won my division in a 5K


August

Trip to Virginia and Cora's first beach experiences (she hated it)


September

Went to my first Notre Dame football game


October

Trip to Washington, D.C., for BIL's wedding, during government shutdown
Cora was the flower girl


November

A visit from ALL of my side of the family


December

Cora got sick on Christmas, but was fine a few days before and after (including when she met Santa)



Wow, that was actually really hard to pare our year down to 13 photos! There was obviously a lot more to our year (I didn't even mention that we bought our first house in this post!), but these were some of my favorite pictures of last year.

2 comments:

  1. I love the final nursing pic-so sweet!! Beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I might join up on this one - although cutting the year down to 13 photos would be extremely difficult . . . it was hard enough to make a family calendar on Shutterfly, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete